Our goal is to ship your vehicle on time and damage free. Reindeer auto relocation is a federally licensed transportation broker, arranging and coordinating auto transport on your behalf with quality, insured car haulers. Ultimately, the carrier contracted by reindeer is responsible for any damage caused by their handling of your vehicle, subject to certain limitations. We will work to resolve any claim equitably and seek recovery against any carrier who may have caused damage. All licensed car haulers are required by federal law and Reindeer to maintain a minimum level of cargo damage. Reindeer requires all our partner carriers to provide proof of insurance issued by a licensed insurance provider.
All auto carriers hired by reindeer have acknowledged and agreed to the following:
- Uphold compliance with all Federal Highway, Safety and DOT regulations.
- Obtain and provide proof of reindeer required levels of insurance coverage: minimum $1,000,000 liability / $100,000 cargo
- Maintain a professional and polite demeanor with every vehicle owner at all times, and provide VIP service to all Reindeer moves.
- Complete and submit SIGNED inspection form(s) at pick up and delivery.
- Do their absolute best to deliver every load on time—clean and of course, damage free (just as if it was their own)!
- Constant communication/updates via phone, text, email, etc., from pick-up through delivery.